- NO COLD CALLING EVER: 3-5 pre-set, pre-qualified, local appointments every day
- EVERYDAY IS PAYDAY: Upfront Commissions Paid Daily
Looking to join a company that is financially sound? Federated Payments, the leading credit card processing company in Canada, keeps on growing while most companies continue to downsize.
Our account executives meet with local business owners at their location, educating them on our card processing and related merchant services to secure new accounts. And, unlike traditional sales positions, there's NO COLD CALLING! Our outbound call center provides you with 3-5 qualified appointments in your area every day, 5 days a week (M-F).
Other key benefits:
- Full Industry Training - Entry Level Sales & Advanced Technique Courses Available
- Zero Cost Start-up “ FREE Training, Advertising, & Sales Material
- Outside Agent Support - Direct Corporate Support for Every Agent
- Account Tracking - Daily Confirmation on Account Status & Commission
- Flexibility - We Will Match Any Competitors Offer NO MATTER WHAT
- Exceptional Income Potential Annual Commissions Typically Exceed $82,000 with top performers earning more than double that!
Comprehensive training is offered by our corporate trainers, plus your personal Regional Sales Manager will provide you with closing support at every location for every deal!
"I just wanted to say thank you for the training call tonight. You are a wonderful manager and really know how to bring out the best in people. In case you don't hear this very often, thank you. Your training and expertise are greatly appreciated." Randi D. Federated Canada Sales Representative
PLUS - Manage your accounts real-time via CATS (Canadian Account Tracking System) Federated Canada's EXCLUSIVE Agent Portal
Provide you with on-site support to help you answer client questions and close new accounts. Plus, our industry-leading agent portal will keep you current on deals, appointments, commission, training and much more.
- High school diploma or GED with one year experience in B-to-B industry
- Prior experience in outside sales preferred
- Experience selling credit card processing is a big plus
- Excellent communications skills